The Little Things

20 Little Things of New Zealand


1. Black ducks that dive smoothly under the water for ages


2. Aoili sauce on fresh chips

3. Bright blue shells peaking out of the sand

4. Three colored bins for recycling

5. Crystal blue water

6. Real fruit ice cream

7. M&M McFlurries from Maccas with hot fudge

8. Hokey Pokey flavored sweets

9. Flakey, savory meat pies

10. Upside-down constellations of the south

11. Getting window-seat on a flight somewhere beautiful

12. Artist markets set up on Sunday mornings

13. Slamming a sleeve of TimTams in steaming hot choc

14. The purples, pinks, and golds that light up the sky at sunset

15. The bleating of little white sheep ready to be sheared

16. The impossibly green grass of the countryside

17. Soft-spoken murmurs of "Kia ora!" in hello

18. Fish and chips on the warf

19. Golden kiwis on a hotel balcony

20. Wandering on paths unknown because nothing and no one is there to tell you you can't.

These are the little things I will always remember about life in New Zealand, the little things you won't read about in a guidebook or Google search. These are the fleeting things I will most remember about my life for those two months.

And though I'm sad to know I may never have them again, I am filled with gratitude to know that I once did.




Comments

  1. Very great info can be found on web blog mpobola.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the author for writing the post, that is best post from indonesian https://humas.magelangkota.go.id/sbobet/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice information, thank you.
    You can relaxed at my website if you want.
    play hot games with me
    demo slot pragmatic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative article, thanks! https://unair.ac.id/news/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Life Beyond Screens

I'm Off On An Adventure!